Many people have their personal approach to being dumped. Some give their ex-boyfriend the impression that it doesn’t matter and that they are ready to move on.
Some exhibit a lot of attitude that implies that they are desperate hoping that their ex will notice it and feel sorry and make that come back. But a few will draw an intelligent and subtle plan that will practically make their ex beg to return back.
Now, take a few seconds to sincerely think about which category you belong to. Whichever category you fall into, I am really confident that the third category is where you want be. If you really want get your ex boyfriend back, you will have to draw up that perfect game plan.
Here’s what you need to do
What was the reason for the breakup?
But before you go on drawing your recovery plan, stop and take a few minutes to honestly answer these questions and analyze the cause of the breakup. Perhaps, in answering these questions you might probably find the answer to your quest, which is to get him back without pushing him further away.
- Was this breakup really necessary?
- Was the reason for the breakup or the argument really worth the breakup?
- Will this issue still lead to further arguments?
If your answer to these questions are No, it implies that your plan should be quite easy and straight forward.
Preserve your Self-esteem
Will staying indoors and cutting yourself from the world and perhaps using every opportunity you have to think and cry about the breakup solve the issue?
Will the multiple calls that you have made within the period do any good? Trust me. That is not the way to go about it. You can do much better than that. Before he gets back to you, ensure that you accomplish this one goal: “Preserve your self-esteem”. If you put your effort towards doing new things, you will just be amazed that you will have less time to think about him. This will boost your self-esteem. One other way of preserving your esteem is reducing the number of calls to him greatly.
You don’t need to call several times, especially begging or pleading, even though I guess you may be trying really hard to stay away from the phone. Take this advice. “Sit on your hands”.
Make some changes and invest in yourself
Breakups are actually challenges to many, but sometimes they could bring positive changes that will in the long run transform you and even make you a better person. And I am sure that you will agree with me that positive change will obviously make you feel better, boost yourself-esteem and confidence. And this is exactly what your boyfriend will be seeing in you when you effect some changes in your life.
Making some positive changes and adjustments will make him see something different in you and that can be a strong catalyst to bring him back. So, this is a great time to make changes.
I recommend that these changes occur physically and mentally as you invest on yourself as well.
- Transform your wardrobe: Go out and get some new outfits. Something really nice and different from what you are used to now. You will be amazed at what this can do when your man notices it.
- Change your hairstyle: Try something new and a little bit stylish and perhaps something you know he likes.
- Adjust or change your regular make over, applying or trying out mild and conservative colors that you haven’t tried out before are good.
One of the hardest change is the change of the mind. But once you have succeeded in changing some aspect of your mentality, I picture you in your man’s arm. Moreover it is not just about your ex-boyfriend. You are actually becoming a better person.
- Take time to catch some fun. Accept invitation from friends to go to a party or club. Go out and spend some time with them.
- Work and other activities: Focusing on work and other activities will help. At this time it is very helpful. At least it gets your mind off him for a period.
- Use this breakup as an opportunity to reconnect with friends. Good friends are great to be with. Moreover you could talk to them about your concerns and they may proffer solutions. But, never let them push you into doing what you don’t want to do.
Invest in yourself
A positive change or adjustment in what I have listed below can help you a great deal both in the short term and even in the long term:
- Seek to acquire more Education
- Seek a better Employment
- Take Career/Personal coaching more serious
- Read Self-help books and listen to recordings
- Make positive Dietary and nutrition changes
- Effect positive Fitness and health changes